The Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis is accepting letters of intent to award high-impact grants of $100,000 or more to at least one nonprofit in their community in one or more of the five focus areas.
Donor Name: Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $100,000
Impact 100 will accept grant applications in five focus areas:
- Arts, Culture & Preservation
- The arts and culture committee will focus on charitable initiatives that cultivate, develop, educate, preserve, and enrich the theater, museums, both visual and performing arts and literary opportunities in Greater Indianapolis.
- The education committee will focus on charitable initiatives that advance learning opportunities and improve education in Greater Indianapolis.
- Environment & Animal Welfare
- The environment committee will focus on charitable initiatives that improve, enhance or restore the surroundings in the Greater Indianapolis area; encourage research, public awareness and education relating to the environment; promote conservation of their natural resources; restore, preserve, revitalize or enhance recreational facilities, and/or promote animal welfare.
- The family committee will focus on charitable initiatives that strengthen and enhance the lives of children and families in Greater Indianapolis.
- Health & Wellness
- The health and wellness committee will focus on charitable initiatives that improve the mental and/or physical well being of people living in the Greater Indianapolis area.
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis members pool their $1,000 annual donation to fund large grants of $100,000. The grants are awarded in June each year to local charitable organizations.
Grant applications will be accepted from nonprofits in the Greater Indianapolis area, including, Marion, Hamilton, Hancock, Shelby, Johnson, Morgan, Hendricks and Boone counties.
For more information, visit Impact 100 Grants.