Nonprofits certified as 501(c)(3) organizations that provide human services to Loudoun County residents in the areas of need identified and approved by the Board of Supervisors for FY 2023 are now eligible to apply for funding.
Donor Name: Loudoun County Government
County: Loudoun County (VA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: Nonprofit
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/10/2021
Size of the Grant: $5,001 – $113,000
The purpose of the county’s nonprofit grant program is to strengthen the county’s coordination and collaboration with nonprofit partners, and ensure opportunities for local funds to be leveraged in the most effective manner for core safety net services that assist vulnerable and disadvantaged individuals and families in meeting a critical need for safety, health, security and independence.
Funding is focused on services in the following areas of need:
- Prevention and Self-Sufficiency: Services focused on assisting individuals and families in becoming and/or remaining independent and stable, and providing tools, skills, strategies, and resources to individuals and families.
- Crisis Intervention and Diversion: Services provided to individuals and families in crisis to overcome immediate problems and reduce or prevent the need for more restrictive and expensive higher-level services.
- Long-Term Support: Services that focus on assisting individuals who have continuing, long-term support needs to remain healthy, safe and independent in the community.
- Improved Quality of Human Services: Services and opportunities provided to individuals, organizations and communities that enhance the quality, accessibility, accountability and coordination of services provided by community organizations.
- The standard nonprofit grant application process for organizations seeking awards of $5,001 – $113,000; organizations will be awarded proportional funding.
- A mini-grants process providing a simplified application for organizations applying for a grant of $5,000 or less; organizations will be awarded the full amount requested. The mini-grants program is designed for innovative small-scale projects and new or small organizations that may lack the capacity to write a larger grant.
Nonprofits certified as 501(c)3 organizations are eligible to apply.
For more information, visit Loudoun County Virginia