The Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) has announced the 2022 Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG).
Donor Name: Franklin County
County: Franklin County (PA)
Type of Grant: Grant
All funded applicants will use a coordinated entry process established by the local Continuum of Care, to ensure the homeless crisis response system is easy to access, the needs of the homeless populations are quickly identified and assessed, and priority decisions are based on those needs as determined by Connect to Home staff utilizing an assessment tool. Funded applicants will utilize a Housing First approach to ensure that people experiencing a housing crisis are quickly connected to permanent housing.
All interested parties must:
- be able to match any requested funding on a dollar for dollar basis
- attend the Connect to Home Coordinated Entry meeting each month either in person or via phone conference
- maintain books, records, documents and other evidence pertaining to the costs and expenses incurred in such detail as will properly reflect all costs, direct and indirect, of labor, materials, equipment, supplies and services, and other expenses for which reimbursement is claimed under the provisions of this grant. Provider will agree to maintain books, records, documents, and other evidence using accounting procedures and practices that comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and all applicable State and Federal regulations
- provide an agency audit, or if no audit is required due to not meeting auditing thresholds ($750,000 federal and/or $500,000 state), internally or externally generated financial statements must be provided
- be in good standing with Franklin County government and DCED.
For more information, visit Franklin County.