The City of Livermore is accepting applications for the FY 2022-2023 Housing and Human Services Grant (HHSG) Program.
Donor Name: City of Livermore
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/19/2022
The City of Livermore Housing and Human Services Grant program helps fund critical safety net services for low-income community members, including young people, families, unhoused people, community members with disabilities, seniors, and veterans.
Housing and Human Services Grants are funded through a combination of federal community development grants and local funds. The annual grant process is stewarded by the Livermore Human Services Commission, which reviews each application and makes funding recommendations every Spring to the Livermore City Council.
- Public Health:
- Affordable Housing units for low-income families, people experiencing homelessness, and seniors
- Rental Assistance
- Housing Services to keep low-income families, people with disabilities, and seniors
- Safety Net Access:
The following documents are attached:
- Critical Dates for HHSG Program
- HHSG Funding Priorities
- Grant Evaluation Scoring Questions
- Current Income and Rent Limits by Affordability Category and Household Size
- Blank Zoomgrants Application
For more information, visit Housing & Human Services Grant.