The Iowa Department of Natural Resources is seeking applications for the Conservation Education Program to conserve and protect Iowa’s natural resources.
Donor Name: Iowa Department of Natural Resources
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Program
Size of the Grant: $25,000
- Regional or statewide in nature
- Cooperative efforts among entities, organizations and agencies, and
- Long-term programs that evaluate the effectiveness of their programs.
- The CEP Board may elect to use additional REAP CEP funds to award more than $25,000 of mini-grants
- In years in which funds are made available grant applications may be submitted by institutions of higher learning, government agencies, including local school districts, nonpublic schools, area education agencies, organizations, and individuals with an Iowa residence.
For more information, visit Iowa Department of Natural Resources.