The City of Williamsburg Tourism Development Fund is intended to increase patronage to restaurants, attractions, hotels, and events in the City of Williamsburg through financial assistance and reinvestment in tourism products, place-making projects, and public-private partnerships.
Donor Name: City of Williamsburg
Type of Grant: Grant
The City is looking for partners to help increase tourism. The reason is simple. People agree that the City has to bolster tourism in order to continue offering the world-class services and quality of life to which residents and visitors have grown accustomed. To do this, the City has to provide a business-friendly environment, be progressive in thinking about new concepts, and reduce the costs of investment.
- Business improvement grants (through Economic Development Administration (EDA))
- Convention and group meeting facilities
- Culinary arts incubators
- Historic and cultural sites
- Outdoor and Indoor recreation facilities and amenities
- Public art and place-making
- Public parks (community or regional)
- Regional trails and connectors
- Streetscape renovations and enhancements
- Tourism venues
- Transit improvements (bike share, pedestrian access, enhanced bus shelters)
- Visitor infrastructure
- Other projects that meet award considerations, demonstrate feasibility and receive a recommendation
For more information, visit City of Williamsburg.