The School-Based Healthcare Solutions Network (SBHSN) is accepting applications from Local Education Agencies (LEA), Public and Private Universities, State and local Colleges, Charter School Management Companies, Public Schools, Charter Schools, and Non-Profit Organizations (501c3) for its School-Based Mental Health Implementation Grant.
Donor Name: School-Based Healthcare Solutions Network (SBHSN)
State: Selected States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $5,500,000
Grant Duration: 5 years
In response to the growing number of students who are in need of mental health counseling, SBHSN implements and expands mental health program services on local school campuses. Grantees will receive direct funding to support the following activities:
- Recruiting, employing, and placing qualified mental health professionals on school campuses.
- Expanding access to School-Based Social and Emotional Learning (SEL).
- Coordinating mental healthcare services with school administration and staff.
- Delivering mental healthcare services and coordinating academic-support activities to students with a history of attendance, behavior, and poor academic performance.
5-Year Award Ceiling. $5,500,000
SBHSN is only accepting applications from applicants in the following states:
- Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
For more information, visit SBHSN.