The Greg Hill Foundation’s Restaurant Strong Fund & Grubhub are pleased to announce a new $500,000 grant opportunity to support growth in local New York City restaurants made possible by Grubhub’s Community Fund.
Donor Name: Greg Hill Foundation
State: New York
City: New York City
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $5,000 to $25,000
The Restaurant Strong Fund opportunity areas include, but are not limited to: updating technology/equipment necessary to enhance day-to-day operations, marketing & PR services, staff training programs, incentivized wages, or maintenance/updating of current infrastructure.
A portion of proceeds are dedicated to supporting diverse, women owned, minority owned, and LGBTQIA+ owned businesses.
Grants ranging from $5,000 to $25,000 will be awarded depending on need and growth opportunity showcased in the application.
- Restaurants will have the opportunity to apply for this grant by providing specific plans how the grant will be utilized.
- To be eligible for this grant, applicants must adhere to the following;
- Completed application form
- Must not have more than one restaurant ownership
- Provide a detailed explanation for the need of a grant
- Provide detailed plans on how the grant would be utilized for growth if awarded.
For more information, visit GHF.