The City of Centennial is accepting proposals for the Large Community Improvement Grants 2023.
Donor Name: City of Centennial
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: Up to $10,000
The Large Community Improvement Grant supports larger-scale improvements to neighborhoods. Groups may apply for up to $10,000 per project for community based improvements, including but not limited to neighborhood signage, fencing, landscaping improvements, place making and community gardens.
- Recipients of the grant must complete projects within the City of Centennial.
- Projects are intended to improve conditions of common areas of the community and are intended to be enjoyed by the public.
- Proposed projects must be approved by the property owner, controlling entity and must adhere to city codes and regulations.
- A minimum of two residents who reside at different locations are required to act as leads for the community for the duration of the project.
- Applicants have agreed to place a plaque at the location to commemorate the coordination between the residents and the City of Centennial.
- Participants will be required to submit photographs of the proposed improvement before and after completion of the project.
For more information, visit City of Centennial.