The Glynn County Board of Commissioners, through the Finance Department, is offering grants via the American Rescue Plan: Small Business Recovery Grant to assist the local small business community from adverse impacts from the Coronavirus.
Donor Name: Glynn County
County: Glynn County (GA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/31/2022
Grant Size: $ 10,000
Grant Duration: 1 year
- Grant opportunity of up to $ 10,000 is available.
- Grant funding must be used for business payroll, rent, mortgage, utility, or COVID mitigation.
- Program period / expenditure timeframe is from March 3, 2021, to March 2, 2022.
- During the program period, proof of payment must be submitted to document eligible use of grant funds.
- The business receipt will be required to certify that the County’s assistance is not duplicative of any other funding.
- For-profit business located within Glynn County limits, in operation as of March 1, 2020, and with no more than 50 employees (full and part-time).
- Have incurred a loss of income as a result of Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Enter into a formal, written, funding agreement with the Glynn County Board of Commissioners
- Provide documentation to support expenditure of funds.
- Make every effort to continue business operations through March 2, 2022
- Retain all related records for five years after receipt of grant close out letter.
- Advise the Finance Department of business closure by letter from Owner with last day of operation and detailed reason for closure
For more information, visit Glynn County Board .