The City of Pleasanton is seeking applications for its 2022-23 Community Grant Program.
Donor Name: City of Pleasanton
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: Community-based Organization
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/19/2022
Size of the Grant: $7,500
Community Grant funds may be requested for the following project uses:
- Seed Funding (new projects or programs);
- Capital Projects (semi or permanent physical facility amenity);
- Operational (direct services only, excludes administrative expenses).
General Funding Priority will be given to those applications requesting the following:
- One-time only or matching funds, and that serve a large number of Pleasanton residents, meet identified community needs.
- Specific goals/strategies in the Pleasanton Cultural Plan and/or Youth Master Plan.
The maximum funding request amount per application is $7,500.
- At the time of application submittal, applicants must have:
- non-profit status;
- a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt identification number; and
- A valid City of Pleasanton business license.
- Applicants must be a community-based organization.
- The proposed project must provide direct services to Pleasanton residents in the arts or youth services areas.
- Applicants who represent funding foundations or other funding agencies are only eligible for projects that provide a specified direct service to Pleasanton clients or participants only.
- Funds cannot be used as pass-through dollars for scholarships or agency administration services.
- Funds cannot be used to reimburse travel expenses, or any costs associated with competitions or exhibitions.
- Applicants must quantify the total number of project participants, audience members, spectators, or clients, and clearly specify how many Pleasanton residents the proposed project will serve.
- The applicant agency must have a Pleasanton resident on its governing board.
- Applicants who propose a project that identifies other agency collaborations must submit a separate affidavit form completed by each supporting agency along with the application. This form can be downloaded in the Documents section of ZoomGrants.
- Applicant programs or services must be accessible to the public.
- Projects involving or requiring religious beliefs or activities are not eligible for funding.
For more information, visit City of Pleasanton.