The Stouder Memorial Foundation accepts grant requests from charitable organizations providing health care services in Miami County
Donor Name: Troy Foundation
County: Miami County (OH)
Type of Grant: Grant
The Stouder Memorial Foundation, originally known as The Stouder Memorial Hospital Foundation, was established in 1974 to support the Stouder Memorial Hospital. In 1998, with the closure of Stouder Memorial Hospital and the opening of Upper Valley Medical Center, the Stouder Foundation chose to become a donor advised fund of The Troy Foundation to broaden its scope in providing assistance to organizations that provide health care services in Miami County while still providing major support to Upper Valley Medical Center.
Grant requests must include the following items:
- A completed application signed by the organization’s CEO or chair of the governing body.
- A cover letter outlining the request with background information about the organization
- A description of the purpose of the organization or activity, what it expects to accomplish and how the program relates to the needs of the health care community in Miami County.
- A detailed project budget.
- Plans for future funding if the project is ongoing.
- The parent organization’s annual budget for the year in which the funded project is to occur, including both income, expenses and current financial statements.
- A list of the organization’s officers, directors and staff.
- A copy of the Internal Revenue Service determination letter showing the organization’s tax exempt status.
For more information, visit Troy Foundation.