Edmund T and Eleanor Quick Foundation is accepting applications for its Grant Program.
Donor Name: Edmund T and Eleanor Quick Foundation
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/15/2022
The Edmund T and Eleanor Quick Foundation is a small private foundation created by Mary Eleanor Quick in honor of her husband, Edmund T Quick. Both Edmund and Eleanor were salt of the earth people, who earned their living farming and ranching dry land east of Denver. As Denver, and then Aurora, continued to grow, their real estate holdings became desirable for future development. They were both religious people who always thought of others and the Quick Foundation will continue their legacy for years to come.
The Quick Foundation benefits general charitable entities in the State of Colorado.
The target areas for grants are:
- Basic needs organizations
- Youth programs (not including sports teams)
- Early childhood programs
- Domestic violence programs
- Limited historic preservation
- Women oriented programs, and veterans/military programs
Who they fund – Colorado Charities Only
- Basic Human Needs
- Domestic Violence Programs
- Youth Programs Other than Organized Sports Programs
- Select Early Childhood Programs
- Select Active Duty Military and Veteran Programs
- Limited Historical Preservation Projects
- Grants are generally limited to organizations with budgets less than $2.5 million
- Rural organizations are encouraged to apply.
The Foundation does not make grants for fund raising events, direct payments to individuals, for the purchase of tickets to an event, or to conduit organizations. The Foundation has a target of making 50% of its grants to rural Colorado organizations.
For more information, visit Edmund T and Eleanor Quick Foundation Grant.