The Arts Council of Carteret County announces the application period is open for a new grant program through the federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) for organizations that stage arts-related programs.
Donor Name: Arts Council of Carteret County
State: North Carolina
County: Carteret County (NC)
Type of Grant: Grant
Grant Size: $500 and up
The intent of the ARPA sub grants is to stabilize the arts sector and increase the capacity of arts organizations in Carteret County.
The funds may be used for small-scale capital projects, physical office rental, staff salaries, staff and board development, and other capacity building projects for organizations. The Arts Council will distribute funds through a sub grant application process similar to the annual Grassroots Project Sub grants.
- Grant amounts range from $500 and up.
This grant will have separate guidelines, though some are consistent between both programs. The guidelines are more relaxed than Grassroots, but the strategy is critical. There is no cash match required.
- All organizations must have been in operation for at least one year. While nonprofit 501(c)(3) status is preferred, organizations that are nonprofit in nature may also apply
- All organizations must reside and carry out projects within Carteret County
- Individuals are not eligible to apply
- Applications and support materials must be completed and received by the due date
- All projects must take place between July 1, 2022 and June 15, 2023.
For more information, visit Arts Council of Carteret County.