The Give for Greatness grant supports small to mid-sized nonprofit arts and cultural organizations in Erie, Niagara, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, and Allegany counties by providing general operating support of up to $2,000.
Donor Name: Arts Services Inc. (ASI)
State: New York
Counties: Allegany County (NY), Cattaraugus County (NY), Chautauqua County (NY), Erie County (NY), Niagara County (NY)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/27/2021
Size of the Grant: $2,000
For 2021, they only have a total of $15,000 to award. To make the most impact with this funding, they are asking nonprofit organizations to tell us how they will use these funds to build their internal capacity.
Give for Greatness supporters include:
- Fund for the Arts
- Lawyers for the Arts
- Lawyers for the Arts: Classical Edition
- The Marilyn Gohr McTaggart Reveal Fund at the Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
- The Rupp Family Foundation
Since 2014, ASI has distributed nearly $175,000 to nearly 100 different arts and cultural organizations across WNY!
The Give for Greatness grants provides up to $2,000 in general operating support to small and mid-sized arts-focused nonprofit organizations across the five counties of Western New York.
To be eligible, an organization must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have arts or cultural activity and programming as primary purpose and mission;
- Have 501c3 or NYS CHAR 500 status;
- Be located in Erie, Niagara, Allegany, Cattaraugus, or Chautauqua counties;
- Have a current operating budget of under $300,000;
- Receive less than $30,000 in county funding (or no county funding) for programs or operations for the current year;
- Be willing to recognize Give for Greatness and Arts Services Inc. (ASI) as a funder if funds are received.
For more information, visit Give For Greatness Grant.