Donor Name: Georgia Council for the Arts
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/03/2022
Size of the Grant: $12,000 to $50,000
Grant Duration: 7 months
GCA supports all types of arts projects and organizations, from small to large, emerging to established, traditional to contemporary, rural to urban, and community-based to professional.
- Catalyze economic development through the arts
- Enrich individual lives through the arts
- Build community vitality
- Tell the story of the impact of the arts in Georgia
Grant range from $12,000 to $50,000 depending on the budget size of the applicant organization.
Funds may be used for any eligible operating expenses within the funding period (July 1, 2022- June 30, 2023).
All eligible applicants must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization, which GCA defines as an organization which has an arts-based mission statement and at least 50% of its programming is arts-based.
- Be located in Georgia.
- Be registered with the Georgia Secretary of State.
- Have completed all requirements of any previous GCA or State of Georgia grant awarded prior to FY22.
Who is not eligible to apply for a Bridge Grant?
- Organizations with fiscal agents
- Organizations that do not have their own IRS 501(c)(3) status
- Corporations or for-profit businesses
- Colleges or universities, nonprofits associated with colleges or universities, or arts entities that are a part of colleges or universities
- Organizations that are based outside of Georgia
- Local government entities and arts institutions that are a part of local government
- Non-arts organizations
For more information, visit Bridge Grants.