Arts Access Grants provide project support for programming specifically designed to reach traditionally underserved audiences.
Donor Name: SVCREATES
County: Santa Clara County (CA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $8,000 and $20,000
Grant Duration: 1 year
The Arts Access Grant program is made possible through a partnership with the County of Santa Clara and with support from the County Board of Supervisors. In alignment with the values of the County of Santa Clara, this grant program is driven by the need to increase access to arts experiences by high need communities throughout Santa Clara County.
Examples of alignment and access include:
- Access to arts exhibitions and performances by County clients such as foster youth, social services clients, etc.
- Art that thematically addresses County priorities such as intimate partner violence, anti-obesity, literacy, suicide prevention, etc.
- Art supplies and instruction for clients of County programs such as The Hub, domestic violence shelters, etc.
- Artistic programs serving high need populations and aligned with Santa Clara County values of inclusion, diversity, equity and heritage.
Grant Request Amount
You may request between $8,000 and $20,000.
July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024
- Eligible organizations will be based in Santa Clara County (eg. have a primary performance, exhibition, or office space in the county and serve primarily Santa Clara County residents).
- Eligible organizations will have 501c3 status or a qualified fiscal sponsor.
- Eligible organizations will have a minimum of three years of arts programming history in Santa Clara County.
- Eligible projects/programs will serve Santa Clara County residents and take place in Santa Clara County.
For more information visit Arts Access Grants.