Donor Name: Joan Ganz Cooney Center
State: All States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Fellowship
Grant Duration: 4 months
The goal is to develop a supportive ecosystem that encourages tech and media creators to design with children’s best interests in mind, ultimately fostering a safer, more engaging, and more enriching digital environment for kids.
- Gain a deeper understanding of designing technology and media for children’s well-being
- Workshop your current projects
- Network with other children’s technology and media designers
- Learn from industry leaders including representatives from Sesame Workshop, the LEGO Group, Scratch, and more
- Collaborate with a youth cohort for honest feedback
- Share your learnings with fellow designers at an in-person celebration in New York
January – April 2024
The Program is open only to individuals (each a “Candidate(s)” and/or referred to herein as “you” or “yours”) who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry; and who
- are citizens of the United States or
- are a permanent resident of the United States; and
- are mid-career (having spent at least 5 years in media or technology design/development); and
- have submitted a completed Application by the official deadline.
For more information, visit Joan Ganz Cooney Center.