The Winston-Salem Foundation is seeking applications for its Forsyth County Teacher Grants.
Donor Name: The Winston-Salem Foundation
State: North Carolina
County: Forsyth County (NC)
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: Teachers, Guidance Counselors, Instructional Facilitators, Media Coordinators, and other Educators
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/31/2022
Size of the Grant: $2,500
Grants are awarded in support of innovative and results-oriented educational opportunities that enable educators to enhance their impact on students and enrich the subject and/or content being taught in the classroom. These projects should expand the knowledge and skills of both teachers and students.
Grants, in amounts of up to $2,500, are available for teachers, guidance counselors, instructional facilitators, media coordinators, and other educators in the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools for various professional growth and enrichment opportunities.
The Foundation funds:
- Requests may include:
- Innovative classroom experiences
- Educational travel to be incorporated into the classroom and/or school curriculum
- Local, state, and national conferences, workshops, or seminars
- Other professional growth and enrichment opportunities
- Priority will be given to requests that demonstrate the following:
- Impact on students
- Professional development of the applicant
- Connection of the educational experience/project to classroom content
- The dissemination of activities and lessons to other educators
For more information, visit Forsyth County Teacher Grants.