The East Central Regional Arts Council’s Art in Our Schools Grant Program to enhance the existing arts curriculum in educational facilities throughout Region 7E, the counties of Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs and Pine.
Donor Name: East Central Regional Arts Council
Counties: Chisago County (MN), Isanti County (MN), Kanabec County (MN), Mille Lacs County (MN) and Pine County (MN)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/01/2022
Size of the Grant: $3,000
The standard for the program is artistic excellence. This program will supplement the existing school arts curriculum with such programs as artistic residencies, arts related field trips, and special arts events or projects.
No match is required. Grants can be used to support all K-12 students and/or student groups such as (but not limited to) drama club, art classes, entire grades, gifted and talented students, or Community Education programming for all ages. Grant projects are required to include a community component such as an open to the public event (art show, performance, demonstration, or discussion).
Grants of up to $3,000 are available. Schools can receive up to two Art In Our Schools grants per ECRAC fiscal year.
- This grant program is open to all public or private non-parochial elementary, middle, secondary, or charter schools physically located in Region 7E (Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs and Pine Counties in Minnesota).
- No school district may receive more than two Art in Our Schools grants per school year.
- All projects must be those not funded by the school in the previous school year.
- These funds are intended to supplement existing curriculum, not supplant it.
- Applications found to be repeat projects are deemed ineligible by the Council.
- All projects must have an open and accessible to the public component.
- Applicants must submit their department specific budget within the proposal.
For more information, visit Art in Our Schools Grant.