The City of New London is accepting applications for its Building Façade Improvement Grant Program to improve the retail business climate, encourage the development and maintenance of buildings and improve the front and rear facing facades in downtown New London.
Donor Name: City of New London
City: New London
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: Up to $3,000
The Building Improvement Grant Program has been established by the City of New London and may be utilized alone, in conjunction with the Waupaca County Economic Development Corporation, Retail Revolving Loan Fund Program or with any other private financing.
Property owners and businesses in downtown New London are eligible for up to $3,000.00 in matching grant funds for exterior facade improvements made to their buildings. As a matching grant program, the City will reimburse the property owner for up to 50% of the expense, up to a maximum of $3,000 ($3,000 grant funds matched by $3,000 private funds).
- Exterior Façade renovations
- Code Enforcement
- Structural Exterior Repair
- Exterior Building Infrastructure (e.g. plumbing, electrical, roofing, cabling, etc.)
- Exterior Lighting
- Leasehold Improvements (requires consent of property owner)
- The Business Improvement Grant Program is available to any New London retail business property owner lying in the downtown district.
- The program is also available to tenants of such buildings given the property owners written consent.
For more information, visit City of New London.