Donor Name: City of Cumberland
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $25,000
Grant Duration: 12 months
The program only qualifies for properties which are assessed under $100,000 by the Maryland State Department of Assessments and Taxation and must be uninhabitable in their current condition.
- Grant amount will be determined at the conclusion of the project. It will be a 50% matching grant, up to a total of $25,000.
- Projects are required to be completed within 12 months of notice of award.
Applicant needs to apply for the grant and must include the following in the application packet:
- Application Form
- Portfolio of previous projects (if any)
- SDAT page showing value less than $100k
- Interior photos documenting the property is vacant (subject to verification by City staff)
- List of all items (room by room) to be updated/remodeled
- Estimated cost of the project showing the scope of projected renovations and a timeline to completion
- Exterior photos of the property showing the front, both sides and the back
- Applicant must show proof of available funds for the project.
For more information, visit City of Cumberland.