The SingleCare is inviting applicants for its Best of the Best Pharmacy Awards to recognize exceptional pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, pharmacy interns, and pharmacy teams in communities across the U.S.
Donor Name: SingleCare
State: All States
County: All Counties
U.S. Territories: American Samoa, Guam, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands
Type of Grant: Award
- The Awards are open to legal residents of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, and other U.S. territories who wish to nominate a pharmacist, pharmacy technician, pharmacy intern, and/or a pharmacy team in the United States. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, representatives, agents, those engaged in the development or production of these Awards, and the immediate family and household members of each such employee, officer, and director, are not eligible to participate.
Note: Nominees must be current pharmacists, pharmacy interns, or pharmacy technicians. Nominees who are retired are not eligible. Previous Best of the Best Pharmacy Awards winners are also not eligible for nomination.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and modify the Awards program, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the proper functioning or integrity of the Awards, as determined by Sponsor. If the Awards Program is terminated, Sponsor may determine the Winner(s) from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to the time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Awards or to be acting in violation of the Terms or in an unfair or disruptive manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes anyone’s rights.
- The Submission must not disparage anyone or anything.
- The Submission must not contain trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which Nominator has a limited license to use in his/her Submission.
- The Submission must not contain material that is mean, unkind, or inappropriate (e.g., no indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, discriminatory, bigoted, or racist material).
- The Submission must not contain material that violates any laws or regulations in the United States.
For more information, visit Best of the Best Pharmacy Awards.