The National Press Photographers Foundation (NPPF) is pleased to announce The Du Cille Fellowship to encourage photojournalists to cover topics of great importance in today’s changing world.
Donor Name: National Press Photographers Foundation
State: All States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Fellowship
Size of the Grant: $5,000
The completed work should be a substantive, in-depth exploration of the recipient’s project that meets the highest standards of contemporary storytelling.
NPPF will provide a coordinator for The du Cille recipient to update their progress at least once a month. The coordinator will be available upon request to assist in completing the project.
- All taxes and expenses are the responsibility of the du Cille Fellow. The Fellow must provide a U.S. Taxpayer Identification number upon acceptance of The du Cille Fellowship.
- NPPF will pay $5,000 upon award of The du Cille Fellowship; the remainder of the funds will be provided as the project progresses.
- The du Cille Fellowship is open to all professional visual journalists who are current residents of the United States.
- Staff photographers are eligible but must arrange time off from their employer to complete the project.
- To enter, you will need
- A project summary (100 words or less).
- A statement of purpose (750 words maximum).
- A working headlines for your proposal; boil it down to the basics.
- A proposed timeline for the project, including how you expect to use the grant.
- Portfolio: Single pictures or picture stories or videos that illustrate your ability.
For more information, visit NPPF.