The Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs (MCACA), is offering Michigan K-12 schools grants of up to $1,500 to pay for arts equipment (including repairs of arts equipment) or supplies being used within the classroom/school setting. Michigan K-12 teachers in any arts discipline may apply for the grant, including creative writing, dance, film/video, music, visual arts, and theatre.
Donor Name: Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs (MCACA)
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/15/2022
Size of the Grant: $1,500
Grants of up to $1,500.
- Purchases and repairs must take place between October 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022.
- Applicants must be accredited Michigan pre K-12 educational institution, public or non-public school, private school, home school, school district, intermediate school district/regional educational service agency or an accredited Head Start program.
- Applicants may receive only one Art Equipment & Supplies grant per school building, per school year. In addition, the same school may not receive this grant in two consecutive years, so should not apply.
- A certified teacher must be the primary contact.
- Furniture or equipment that becomes part of the school building is not eligible.
For more information, visit Arts Equipment & Supplies.