Indiana Youth Institute’s Professional Development Grants program offers financial assistance for youth workers to access continuing education that they might not otherwise be able to attend.
Donor Name: Indiana Youth Institute
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: up to $750
These funds are available to help promote the healthy development of children and youth by providing access to training and coursework that IYI does not or cannot offer.
IYI’s Professional Development Grants may be used for conferences, trainings, workshops, or tuition reimbursement. Opportunities must be related to the applicant’s position and the agency’s mission. The grants are intended to improve the applicant’s ability to do their job and the agency’s ability to serve and support children and youth.
Up to $750, maximum of three awards per organization per IYI fiscal year (July-June). The award will be disbursed to the applicant’s place of employment. Individuals will be limited to one grant per fiscal year. This is a competitive grant and limited funds will be available for each review period.
- Applicant must be a staff member, board member, or active volunteer of a tax-exempt organization that provides services to youth.
- Grants are limited to three per organization per IYI fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).
- Individuals will be limited to one grant per IYI fiscal year. Any individual awarded a grant between July 1 and June 30 will not be eligible for an additional grant in the same year.
- Each grant is intended to allow one individual to attend one professional development opportunity. Requests involving multiple people or multiple opportunities will not be considered.
- The applicant’s organization must directly serve Indiana youth. If located in a bordering state, the applicant must provide evidence that Indiana youth are served.
- The applicant’s organization must be in good standing with IYI’s finance department (no past-due invoices).
For more information, visit Professional Development Grants.