The City of Plano is seeking applicants for its Neighborhood Vitality & Beautification Grants to support the city’s strategic goal of “vibrant and renewing neighborhoods”.
Donor Name: City of Plano
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/07/2022
Size of the Grant: $2,000 to $10,000
The City of Plano has developed the Neighborhood Vitality and Beautification Grant Program to support the city’s strategic goal of “vibrant and renewing neighborhoods”. This program provides matching grants to neighborhood groups interested in building strong relationships around a community-driven beautification project. All projects must:
- Support neighborhood goals
- Be highly visible from the public realm
- Have a community benefit
- Enlist community participation
- Result in an enhancement of the neighborhood appearance
- Be within the City of Plano limits
- Voluntary Neighborhood Groups Matching Levels
- Small Grants up to $2,000: 70% City Contribution/30% Neighborhood Contribution
- Large Grants between $2,001 and $10,000: 60% City Contribution/40% Neighborhood Contribution
- Mandatory Neighborhood Groups Matching Levels
- Mandatory Groups: Contribute 50% for both small and large grants
Who can Apply
The following are eligible organizations:
- Homeowners Association (HOA)
- Neighborhood Association (NA)
- Crime Watch Groups
Neighborhood groups must be registered with the Neighborhood Services Department. Lastly, groups must be organized and active. They must also be able to show that they have the funds to be able to pay upfront for improvements. Voluntary groups should be able to cover their part of the match.
For more information, visit Neighborhood Vitality & Beautification Grants.