The City of Fishers is seeking applications for the 2022 Vibrant Neighborhood Matching Grant.
Donor Name: City of Fishers
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entities: Neighborhoods Groups, Homeowners, and Homeowner’s Associations
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/31/2022
Size of the Grant: $5,000
The Neighborhood Vibrancy Grant is a matching grant program that provides funding for creative and innovative ideas that make community a more beautiful place to live, and impact the lives of the community at large in a smart, vibrant, and entrepreneurial manner.
Priority will be given to projects that have a focus on neighborhood beautification, public space improvements, recreation and public health, and environment and agriculture. Project examples include subdivision entrance beautification, tree plantings within common areas, native plant restoration, seating areas, walking trails and sidewalks, and more.
- Maximum amount to be awarded is $5,000.
- This is a matching grant. Applicant must provide at least 50% of the total cost of the project.
- Neighborhoods groups, homeowners, and HOAs within Fishers City Limits
- Project must be visible and impact the local community
- Priority will be given to projects that have a focus on the following categories: Neighborhood Beautification, Public Space Improvements, Recreation & Public Health, and Environmental & Agricultural. However, any ideas that meet the eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply. Examples include:
- Funding must be used towards costs of a project which involves design, construction, or installation. Priority is given to projects that will have the greatest visibility and positive effect on Fishers as a community. Projects located inside the public right-ofway are subject to additional review and approval.
For more information, visit City of Fishers.