The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is accepting applications for its Entrepreneur Power shift Grant Program in which all the Black Entrepreneurs across the country will be able to apply for the chance to win $25,000 each to help them grow and scale their businesses.
Donor Name: National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
State: All States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Award: $25,000
The NAACP Power shift Entrepreneur is a funding and mentorship program for Black-identifying entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs have a chance to win $25,000 each to support their businesses. In addition to the monetary compensation, winners of the grant will receive Mentorship from Shark Tank’s Daymond John .
This year’s grants will be generously funded by this year’s event partners including: Chase, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management, The General Insurance, Lowe’s, T-Mobile for Business, and Historically Better Powered by Pepsi Stronger Together.
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be all of the following as of the first day of the Program Period (defined below):
- An entrepreneur who is the leading executive (i.e. Founder and/or President, CEO, CFO, COO, or any such other similar title) of a business that meets the below business criteria;
- A legal resident of one of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia; excluding US Territories.
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older (19 in AL and NE).
- Meet all of the following criteria as of the first day of the Program Period:
- Be majority (51%+) owned and operated by a Black-identifying entrepreneur(s)
- Have its principal place of business in the United States;
- A business entity legally permissible in the United States;
- Not be engaged in illegal, potentially illegal, or illegitimate activities as adjudged in Sponsor’s determination.
For more information, visit NAACP Powershift Entrepreneur Grant.