The Creative Entrepreneur Accelerator Program is designed to pair access to existing small business consulting services with financial resources for creative entrepreneurs who aspire to start their own for-profit business or who operate an existing for-profit micro business.
Donor Name: Centre Foundation
County: Centre County (PA), Clearfield County (PA), Clinton County (PA), and Huntingdon County (PA)
Type of Grant: Accelerator
Type of Entity: Entrepreneurs
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 07/29/2022
Size of the Grant: $500-$2,000
Centre Foundation administers Creative Entrepreneur Accelerator Program grants in Centre, Clearfield, Clinton, and Huntingdon counties on behalf of the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts (PCA) as a regional Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA) partner.
The program’s purpose is to help creative entrepreneurs grow their business, audience, and revenue. The program will advance the PCA’s overarching values of diversity, equity, and inclusion and prioritize investments to creative entrepreneurs who identify as Black, Indigenous, or People of Color (BIPOC) and those who are located in and whose work benefits low-income communities as defined by the Small Business Administration.
Grant amounts range from $500-$2,000. Funds must support business formation or development.
- Be at least 18 years of age and a current resident of Pennsylvania for at least one year.
- Creative entrepreneur’s business must have gross revenue less than $200,000.
- Be a creative entrepreneur intending to form a business or operating a business in Pennsylvania within one or more of the following creative industry areas:
- Marketing – Advertising and marketing agencies & professionals
- Architecture – Architecture firms & architects
- Visual Arts & Crafts – Galleries, artists, artisans & makers
- Design – Product, interior, graphic, and fashion design firms and designers
- Film & Media – Film, video, animation, TV & Radio businesses
- Digital Games – Companies, programmers & individuals producing games
- Music & Entertainment – Producers, venues, musicians & performers
- Publishing – Print or electronic businesses & content creators, editors & writers
Creative entrepreneurs are eligible to apply for the Creative Entrepreneurs Accelerator Program once every three years.
For more information, visit Creative Entrepreneurs Accelerator Program.