The Key Biscayne Community Foundation is inviting applications for its Jocelyn Watkins Scholarship.
Donor Name: Key Biscayne Community Foundation
Neighborhood: Liberty City
Type of Grant: Scholarship
Jocelyn Watkins Scholarship was started to allow academically talented, but financially needy students a choice in pursuing education at a private high school or secondary school or college.
The Jocelyn Watkins Scholarship is open to all eligible students in the neighborhood of Liberty City.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Graduate of a high school or expect to graduate by spring of the current year.
- Should have proof of vaccination schedule according to public health guidelines.
- Must apply for financial aid and provide supporting documentation.
- Must report all other financial aid and/or scholarships applied for and/or awarded in this application.
- Must submit the “Permission to Release Information” form.
- Must submit two letters of recommendation from any of the following: teacher, community leader, religious leader, athletic coach, employer or supervisor. The recommendation letter may not be from a family member or friend.
- Must submit the most recent transcript of high school education.
- Must submit a resume with all volunteer activities, work experience, and awards/honors received.
- All items listed above must be included or the application will not be considered.
For more information, visit KBCF.