The Central Minnesota Arts Board awards Student Arts Scholarships to individuals seeking their first undergraduate degree in an arts-related field. Applicants must be residents of Region 7W but may attend college or university anywhere. Scholarship funds can be used for education costs that can be charged directly to the institution such as tuition, room and board, books, lessons, etc.
Donor Name: Central Minnesota Arts Board
Counties: Benton County (MN), Sherburne County (MN), Stearns County (MN), Wright County (MN)
Type of Grant: Scholarship
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/24/2022
Size of the Grant: $1,500
Awards are in the amount of $1,500. Individuals are eligible to receive up to four Student Arts Scholarships in a lifetime.
- Regional artists expand and improve their work and the way in which they create it.
- Regional residents learn new arts skills & techniques.
- Regional artists build their capacity through professional development.
Who Can Apply
- Individuals planning to attend an accredited institution full-time and major in an arts-related field.
- A current Minnesota resident of Benton Sherburne, Stearns or Wright County for a minimum of six months prior to application who will remain a resident during the scholarship period. Recipients may attend a school outside the region, but must maintain residence within Region 7W.
- US Citizens or individuals with permanent resident alien status.
For more information, visit Student Arts Scholarship.