Donor Name: Telluride Arts District
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/17/2021
Size of the Grant: $300 to $2000
Grant Duration: 1 year
The Telluride Arts Small Grants program is a long term investment to develop the expertise of local artists funded by the Town of Telluride and administered by Telluride Arts. Funds support individual artists working in the visual, media, performing and literary arts. Artist projects may include (but are not limited to) the development, creation, completion or presentation of new work; and professional development such as conferences, workshops, residencies and classes.
Artists are required to share work with the people of Telluride through a performance, publication, exhibit, screening, or a simple written or photo documentation of the project, in print or online. Telluride Arts will support this process through marketing and coordination.
$300 to $2000
Applications must be made in the name of an individual artist or a team of artists. An artist is broadly defined, and includes design, performance, literary, music, film, media and fine arts of all kinds. If the request is for a collaborative project, one artist must act as the lead applicant and take responsibility for fulfillment of the grant requirements.
- Applicant must live and/or work in Telluride.
- Applicant is 18 or older.
- For collaborative projects, please include work samples and relevant information on all artists involved in the project.
- The applicant must be a practicing artist, defined as one who is dedicated to producing work and/or advancing their craft on a regular basis.
- The applicant must submit a completed application on the form provided by the due date.
- The applicant must have completed final reports and presentations for previously funded Small-Grant projects.
Who/What is not Eligible
- General operating expenses, fundraising, or deficits.
- Projects supported by The Town of Telluride or CCAASE.
- Employees or board members of Telluride Arts, their immediate family or spouses.
For more information, visit Small Grants for Artist.