The East Lansing Arts Commission is accepting the second round of applications for its FY22 Cultural Arts Grant program to support high quality public art experiences.
Donor Name: City of East Lansing Arts Commission
City: East Lansing
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/22/2021
Size of the Grant: $3,551
The East Lansing Arts Commission distributes grant funding for public art projects and events in East Lansing.
The Cultural Arts Grant program supports high-quality public art projects that encourage artistic expression and public participation, with an emphasis on promoting cultural appreciation for Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) communities as well as the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersexual and Asexual (LGBTQIA+) community.
$17,500 for the Cultural Arts Grants in Fiscal Year 2022. There are $3,551 remaining to allocate for Round 2.
- Projects must take place within the City of East Lansing.
- The project must primarily benefit City of East Lansing residents.
- The project must encourage artistic awareness, public participation and/or cultural arts appreciation.
- The project must provide evidence of artistic merit.
- The project must take place between October 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022.
- The Artist or Project Coordinator is not required to be a resident of the City of East Lansing.
For more information, visit Cultural Arts Grant.