The Individual Artist Award provides awards of $3,500 each to outstanding artists living in the Minnesota counties of Benton, Sherburne, Stearns or Wright (Region 7W).
Donor Name: Central MN Arts Board
Counties: Benton County (MN), Sherburne County (MN), Stearns County (MN), Wright County (MN)
Type of Grant:
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/06/2022
Size of the Grant: $3,500
The purpose of the award is to recognize and support individual artists in various stages of their careers.
Funding for this program is generously provided by The McKnight Foundation.
Who can Apply?
- A self-proclaimed artist at least 18 years of age and a resident in Benton, Sherburne, Stearns, or Wright County for a minimum of six months prior to the time of application.
- Either a U.S. citizen or attained permanent resident alien status.
- Artists may receive up to $5,000 in Individual Artist awards in a lifetime.
Applicants not eligible
- Any individual who has received $5000 in Individual Artist Awards in a lifetime.
- CMAB grant recipients with any overdue final reports
For more information, visit Individual Artist Award.