Donor Name: Central MN Arts Board
Counties: Benton County (MN), Sherburne County (MN), Stearns County (MN), Wright County (MN)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/26/2022
Size of the Grant: $500
Applicants may request an Artist Learning Grant to support any of the following activities:
- Pay tuition and materials for an arts class, workshop, conference or college-level course
- Purchase equipment and/or supplies to make art work
- Pay for time with a consultant, mentor or skilled professional
Individuals are eligible to receive up to $500 from the Artist Learning Grant program in a fiscal year.
Who can Apply?
- Artists 18 years of age or older
- Current residents of Benton, Sherburne, Stearns, or Wright County and of Minnesota for a minimum of six months prior to application
- Either a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
Applicants not Eligible
- CMAB grant recipients with any overdue final reports
- Applicants who are current recipients of a CMAB Student Arts Scholarship
For more information, visit Artist Learning Grant.