Donor Name: Region 2 Arts Council
Counties: Becker County (MN), Beltrami County (MN), Cass County (MN), Clearwater County (MN), Hubbard County (MN), Itasca County (MN), Lake of the Woods County (MN), Mahnomen County (MN), Roseau County (MN)
Type of Grant:
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 11/29/2021
Grant Duration: 6 Months
The Business Skills Learning Cohort, a 6-month program created to support a group of artists and creatives in the development and furthering of their artistic career.
What they Offer
The Region 2 Arts Council will invest in your professional development through:
- Business Skills Learning Opportunities for Artists & Creatives
- Professional Consultations & Support Structures
- Showcasing Opportunities
If selected, Business Skills Learning Cohort members are asked to commit to their professional growth and development through consistent attendance at workshops, and active engagement in the learning process, including:
- Direct participation in workshop selection to support relevance of learning materials
- Regular attendance at 8 online Work of Art+ workshop sessions (January – April 2022)
- Participation in 4 Cohort meet-up sessions (January – April 2022) to support accountability
- Contribution to a gallery showcase of Cohort members (June 2022)
6-month Learning Cohort participation runs from January – June 2022.
The Council seeks a dynamic and diverse set of artists/creators from any arts discipline and in any stage of their artistic careers. Eligible artists must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a resident of Beltrami, Hubbard, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen, or Clearwater counties,
- OR be an enrolled tribal member or descendant residing in the following counties: Becker, Cass, Itasca, or Roseau
- Have access to Zoom via phone or computer
For more information, visit Business Skills Learning Cohort.