The Broward Cultural Division is seeking applications for Artist Support Grant Program to provide direct funds to individual artists of all disciplines for projects that include a public event.
Donor Name: Broward Cultural Division
County: Broward County (FL)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/17/2021
Grant Size: $3,000
The Artist Support Grant is designed to be flexible and accessible to encourage career advancement through creativity, innovation, and sustained commitment to artistic work.
- An eligible individual artist can apply for up to $3,000.
- If selected, an Artist Support Grant request will be fully funded. Matching funds are not required.
Note: all grant awards to individual artists are taxable income.
An individual artist is eligible to apply for an Artist Support Grant if they meet the following requirements:
- The artist is 18 years or older.
- The artist is a current resident of Broward County and has maintained primary residence in Broward County for at least one year. Two forms of documentation are required.
- Is a practicing professional artist who in the past three years has created a recognized body of original artworks and actively has presented/performed for the public. Documentation such as resume/CV, and examples of past/current work are required to support this claim.
- Has not received another Cultural Division grant in the same fiscal year.
- The artist is in good standing with the Division, with no delinquent reports or required grant documentation.
For more information, visit Broward Cultural Division.