The City of Fishers is seeking applications for the 2022 Fishers Arts & Culture Commission Grant Program.
Donor Name: City of Fishers
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entities: Artists, Creative Companies, Non-Profits, and For-Profit Business
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/31/2022
Size of the Grant: $1,000 to $5,000
Earlier this year, the Fishers Arts & Culture Commission (FACC) launched a new grant program aimed at nurturing creative partnerships within the Fishers arts community.
Projects can be exhibits, events, programs, displays, or other artistic or cultural expressions and should relate to two or more of the Commission’s core values: inclusive, authentic, engaging, collaborative, innovative, and educational.
For the 2022 program, grants will range from $1,000 to $5,000 and will be awarded to projects taking place within the city boundaries of Fishers in 2022.
- Projects can be exhibits, events, programs, displays, or other artistic or cultural expressions.
- Projects can be accomplished by the end of 2022.
- Projects must take place within the city boundaries of Fishers and are encouraged to take place within the Nickel Plate District, a statewide designated cultural district.
- Projects should relate to two or more of the Commission’s Core Values: Inclusive, Authentic, Engaging, Collaborative, Innovative, and Educational.
- Applications should include an overall budget for a proposed project with a description of how a grant would bolster your creative project.
- Applicants can be Artists, Creative Companies, Non-Profits, and For-Profit Business.
For more information, visit City of Fishers.