The King County has announced a Small Business Mitigation Grants for businesses affected by their proximity to a COVID-related isolation and quarantine site.
Donor Name: King County
County: King County (WA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/31/2022
Grant Size: up to $10,000
The King County Small Business Mitigation Grants will provide one-time economic recovery assistance to King County small businesses to mitigate unanticipated, non-capital operating expenses resulting from the public health emergency.
If you own a small business in King County, you may be eligible for a one-time grant (up to $10,000) for economic impacts during COVID-19, if:
- Your business is within a half-mile radius of a COVID-related isolation and quarantine site
- You were open for business during 2019 and 2020
- You have less than 100 employees
One-time grant up to $10,000.
- Applicants must be licensed locally and have been open for business in 2019 and 2020, as demonstrated by filed IRS (Internal Revenue Service) tax returns. The maximum amount of assistance provided will be based on responses to the questions in this application and verifiable reduction in Adjusted Gross Income documented in the business’ Tax Returns from 2019 and 2020.
- Tax-exempt businesses, gambling businesses, residential builders, speculative real estate investors, federally prohibited businesses such a marijuana business, and sexually oriented businesses are not eligible.
For more information, visit Small Business Mitigation Grant.