The Brunswick County Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce Duke Energy Revitalization Grant.
Donor Name: Brunswick County Chamber of Commerce
State: North Carolina
County: Brunswick County (NC)
Type of Grant: Grant
This grant was awarded to the South Brunswick Business Development Committee. This grant is available to all small businesses in Brunswick County. The grant is administered in partnership with the Brunswick County Chamber of Commerce.
- Small business support awards will focus on businesses with <50 employees.
- Small businesses should have a storefront presence in the downtown area.
- Nonprofits that operate a storefront small business, like a resale store or café, may be included as small business support applicants.
- Small business support awards are intended to help small businesses thrive. Appropriate small business expenditures may include:
- Enhanced service or commerce opportunities, such as modifying physical space, technology to improve online sales or expanding capacity for delivering goods and services.
- Furniture for expanded outdoor capacity, such materials for construction of takeout windows, accessibility compliance for additional outdoor seating, additional fixtures required for compliance with public health issues.
- Storefront beautification projects enhancing the appearance of the business and downtown region. For example, new exterior paint, awnings, signage or planters.
- Tools or programs to support the business’s workforce needs. For example, working with a recruiter, paying to list job opportunities or tuition for a training program. Salaries and incentive pay are ineligible expenses, as noted below.
- Payroll, incentive pay, rent and utilities are ineligible expenses.
- The small business support awards may be used to reimburse small businesses for expenses already incurred.
For more information, visit Duke Energy Revitalization Grant.