Donor Name: City of San Antonio
City: San Antonio
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 08/22/2022
Grant Size: up to $35,000
Qualifying businesses can apply for up to $35,000 to support their recovery and must provide the right paperwork to be eligible.
- In an industry that experienced at least 5% employment loss locally
- Reduction in gross revenues in 2020 and 2021 when compared to 2019
- Minimum 25% reduction in gross revenues from 2019 to 2021
- Must meet SBA size standards for industry
- Established prior to January 1, 2020, with demonstrated revenue in 2019
- In operation and not filed for bankruptcy at time of application
- Primarily be located within San Antonio city limits and remain for one year from date of grant award
- Not have applied for any other City of San Antonio grant programs funded by the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA)
- Grant applicant must be authorized representative of business
For more information, visit City of San Antonio.