If you run a small business that is having a positive impact on your community, apply for the SheaMoisture Community Impact Grant Program! You can also nominate a business in your community.
Donor Name: SheaMoisture
State: All States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $10,000
This award recognizes Black entrepreneurs who implement bold, equitable, innovative, sustainable and scalable tactics that use business solutions to address community needs. This application is open to for-profit businesses across all industries.
Two Black-Owned businesses will win $10,000 in grant funding.
Open only to owners of Eligible Businesses , who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the district of Columbia, and are 18 years of age or older as of date of Submission. Employees of Sundial Brands LLC (“Sponsor”), Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Unilever”), and each of their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively “Sponsor and its Administrators”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members and agents and their immediate family members spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. All prizes will be awarded to Eligible Businesses and not individual Applicants.
For the purposes of this Contest, an Eligible Business is defined as a business that is:
- Must be based in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia
- Must be established as a legal entity for at least one year prior to November 7, 2022 in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia
- The primary owner must be least 18 years of age or older
- Must be at least 51% Black -owned
- Must not currently have mass-retail distribution
- Annual revenue must not exceed $2,000,000
- Must be a business that has had a demonstrable social or economic impact on their community (for example, added: created a community program, hired employees from the underserved local community or sponsorship or participation in community events)
For more information, visit Community Impact Grant.