Donor Name: New Mexico Economic Development Department
State: New Mexico
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $10,000 – $25,000
High growth New Mexico companies in the science and technology field with fewer than 50 employees may qualify for a grant of $10,000 – $25,000.
- New Mexico based for profit science or technology company in the one of the following industry sectors (Aerospace, Biosciences, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Manufacturing, Sustainable, and Green Energy).
- Have a CRS Tax ID, EIN#, Company headquarter in NM
- Be a “high-growth-potential company” with fewer than 50 employees
- Provide a letter of good standing or Certificate of Compliance with NM Taxation and Revenue
Eligible companies must be working in a science and technology sector:
- Intelligent Manufacturing
- Sustainable and Green Energy
The following guidelines will be used to determine whether an applicant qualifies as high growth:
- Unique product or service
- Clear and compelling business proposition
- Scalable product and business model
- Capable team
- Exit potential, potential to create jobs in New Mexico, and/or private investment
- Economic benefit to the state will be greater than the grant award
For more information, visit Science & Technology Business Startup Grants.