Erie Arts and Culture is partnering with the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts to help creative entrepreneurs and their businesses. The Creative Entrepreneur Accelerator Program (CEAP) matches eligible creative entrepreneurs with free local small business consulting services and financial resources up to $2,000.
Donor Name: Erie Arts and Culture
Counties: Crawford County (PA), Erie County (PA), Lawrence County (PA), Mercer County (PA), Venango County (PA), Warren County (PA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): Ongoing
Size of the Grant: $500 to $2,000
Fifty-one percent of the funds available for distribution in this program will be reserved for Black, indigenous, or persons of color (BIPOC), or individuals residing in communities identified by the Small Business Administration’s low-income communities map.
This grant program offers $500 to $2,000 in support of creative entrepreneurs starting a business or currently operating a micro-business with gross revenue less than $200,000 in Crawford, Erie, Lawrence, Mercer, Venango counties.
- Eligible applicants must participate in creative fields such as marketing, architecture, visual arts, crafts, design, film and media, digital games, music, entertainment, publishing, or a similar creative field.
- Creative entrepreneurs are eligible to apply for the Creative Entrepreneurs Accelerator Program once every three years. Non-profit organizations are not eligible for funds through this program.
- Applicants must:
- Be 18 years of age or older and live in Crawford, Erie, Lawrence, Mercer, Venango and Warren counties
- Manage a business with gross revenue of less than $200,000 or intend to form or operate a business in Pennsylvania
- Operate in one or more of the following creative industries:
- Architecture – Architecture firms and architects
- Design – Product, interior, graphic, and fashion design firms and designers
- Digital Games – Companies, programmers, and individuals producing games
- Film & Media – Film, video, animation, television, and radio businesses
- Marketing – Advertising and marketing agencies and professionals
- Music & Entertainment – Producers, venues, musicians, and performers
- Publishing – Print or electronic businesses and content creators, editors, and writers
- Visual Arts & Crafts – Galleries, artists, artisans, and makers
- Uses: The Program’s purpose is to assist entrepreneurs with business growth, revenue generation, and audience building. The Program will advance the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts’ overarching value of diversity, equity, and inclusion and prioritize investments to creative entrepreneurs who identify Black, Indigenous, or people of color (“BIPOC”) and those who are located in and whose work benefits low-income communities as defined by the Small Business Administration.
For more information, visit Creative Entrepreneurial Accelerator.