The City of White Plains Community Development Program has made $300,000 in Community Development Block Grant Cares Act (CDBG-CV) funding available to eligible businesses. Up to $10,000 in assistance is available to commercial enterprises in White Plains with five or fewer employees (including the owner(s)).
Donor Name: City of White Plains
State: New York
City: White Plains
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/17/2021
Size of the Grant: Up to $10,000
Grant funds are intended to support microenterprises adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Funds are available to businesses located within designated target areas or where the owner(s) meet income eligibility criteria. Self-employed individuals or home-based businesses may apply.
- Business must be a for-profit enterprise (marijuana-related businesses are prohibited by federal law); AND
- Business must be located in the City of White Plains, New York; AND
- The business has no more than five (5) employees (including the owner(s)); AND
- Must be able to provide business financial documentation and demonstrate financial hardship (such as income loss) related to COVID-19; AND
- Business must be located in or serve a designated Target Area; OR
- Business owner(s) meet household income eligibility criteria.
- Business was established as of January 1, 2020; AND
- Business must not be delinquent in any city, state or federal taxes; AND
- Business must not be in good standing (no outstanding code violations and no overdue payments) with the City of White Plains; AND
- Business must not currently be in bankruptcy; AND;
- Business must have or obtain a Dun & Bradstreet number (DUNS); AND
- Owner(s) must pledge to continue their business to the best of their ability; AND
- You must be willing to work with strategic and business advisors to support your ongoing business operations for two, 1-hour sessions to be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon time.
For more information, visit GTB Program.