Corporate Counsel Women of Color Entrepreneurs awards small business grants to individual applicants who are women of color entrepreneurs.
Donor Name: Corporate Counsel Women of Color
State: All States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $5,000
Women of color business owners are often overlooked and underserved when it comes to access to business funding. They know it takes money to start and grow a thriving business. By investing in women of color entrepreneurs, they are helping the community of minority business owners gain economic power and build wealth.
The Corporate Counsel Women of Color Grant Program gives a $5,000 grant to each of the five (5) award recipients.
Criteria for the CCWC Women of Color Entrepreneur Grant:
- The business must operate in the United States.
- The business must be established as of January 1, 2020 with a EIN number.
- The business is a legal for-profit business.
- The business has generated over $25,000 in revenue since January 1, 2020.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age at the time of submitting this application.
For more information, visit CCWC.