Donor Name: Better Business Bureau
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Award
Size of the Grant: $2,000
BBB is proud to celebrate millenial Northeast Ohio entrepreneurs and organizations of all sizes and at all stages in their business journey.
The BBB Spark Award recognizes entrepreneurs age 35 and younger with a new business across Northeast Ohio.
These businesses must be less than three years old and demonstrate a high level of character, generate a culture that is authentic about its mission, and embed social impact into their business model to support their community.
- Character: Improving yourself
- Culture: Improving your team
- Community: Improving the communities
$2,000 Cash Prize.
- The BBB Spark Award recognizes entrepreneurs in Northeast Ohio who demonstrate a high level of character, generate a culture that is authentic about its mission and embed social impact into their business model to support their community.
- They believe social entrepreneurs, startup founders and new business owners demonstrating this foundation for trust are the future of a trusted marketplace.
- For-profit & non-profit organizations in BBB Serving Greater Cleveland’s service area can easily apply for the Spark Award.
A company must meet the following qualifications to be eligible:
- It has been in business less than five years.
- It is located in BBB Serving Greater Cleveland’s service area: (Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, and Lorain counties).
- It has earned a “B” rating or higher from BBB.
- If the leader is aged 35 or under.
- It has NOT been the recipient of the Spark Award in the past three years.
For more information, visit Better Business Bureau.