Donor Name: Flinn Foundation
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $30,000
Opportunities are offered to the competitively selected firms to engage with the state’s bioscience, academic, and policy leaders, including membership for one year on Arizona’s Bioscience Roadmap Steering Committee and in the Arizona Bioindustry Association. Firms are also invited to exclusive events with fellow bioscience entrepreneurs.
- $30,000 for project costs;
- Membership on Arizona’s Bioscience Roadmap Steering Committee;
- Membership in the Arizona Bioindustry Association;
- Advisor to identify and help with firm’s needs;
- Referrals to resources and consultants to help advance to commercialization;
- Exclusive events with fellow bioscience entrepreneurs.
To be eligible for the program, an entity must be an Arizona-based bioscience firm engaged in the commercialization of bioscience research and biotechnology and/or the sale of products in the areas of:
- Medical devices and equipment;
- Drugs, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics;
- Agricultural feedstock and chemicals;
- Research, testing and medical labs;
- Bioscience-related distribution.
The firm must be incorporated as an S-Corp, LLC, or C-Corp, and based in Arizona and in pre- or early-revenue stage. Research-only projects do not qualify.
For more information, visit Bioscience Entrepreneurship Program.