The Lane and Elizabeth C. Dwinell Charitable Trust is seeking applications for its Grant Program to strengthen the community and support positive social change in the State of New Hampshire.
Donor Name: The Lane and Elizabeth C. Dwinell Charitable Trust
State: New Hampshire
Type of Grant: Grant
Grant Duration: 1 year
- Arts & Culture
- Community Improvement
- Capacity Building
- Human Services
Most grant requests and commitments are for 1 year.
The Trustee will accept grant proposals from a wide variety of charitable organizations and will consider operating, program/project or capital requests.
- The Trustee will closely adhere to the following Donor provisions:
- Applicants must be classified as a nonprofit charitable organization under section 501 (c)(3) of the IRS Code
- Geographic preference will be given to organizations serving the City of Lebanon and the Upper Valley region.
- Special consideration will be given to charitable organizations whose work brings to light the “liberal bias of the media”
- Grants to hospitals, clinics, medical schools, or medical foundations will be considered only if the ultimate goal of the grant is to decrease the cost of health care
- Grants to Dartmouth College will be limited to the Amos Tuck School and/or the Hopkins Center and Hood Museum.
For more information, visit The Lane and Elizabeth C. Dwinell Charitable Trust.